HEARTLESS

Monday, March 15, 2010

What a tiring day

okay well my day started of with me waking up early but going back to sleep.
than i went to school very very later half an hour late. met shamim at boon lay interchange and went with him to school and when i went to school my stupid teacher mark me as never come school and i was actually supposed to do my exam tomorrow.
but end up doing it today and SHOCKINGLY! i passed its a miracle i was shocked and i started laughing at the rest who failed lols!pity the rest haha. than it was raining heavily after the exam so i saw this fellow andi told him "hey lets walk together under your umbrella" than he told me "no sir nvm sir" and i was like wtf? so i stole his umbrella and ran hahahaha! than went to meet vanessa my brother gf and we were slacking and talking and i had to go half way it was fun meeting her though.
than wen to meet rhagavan to pass him some clothes as his mom threw his away pity him he is one of the best brother. Anyone can ask for lols! i tihnk i am making him fly ... and his fren suriya also came the fellow is extremely cute i and kutti boy stole his shades for ourselves wait i must rephrase it he Gifted it to us he is like the normal day santa clause. as santa clause is for christmas hahaha what a funny fellow! cute boy and yeah than now i am back home typing this shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home

PROFILE

D E V A
Photobucket Ang Kong Freak
Sweet Seveenteen
My brother's my idol
Loves ,
Family
Brothers
ITE Balestier
Hate me or love me either way you're still thinking about me
While you're wasting you're time bitching about me, i'm making history
Eff - you - see - kay . whai - oO - you
[ FUCK YOU ] !

I wanna hear from yall

Beats


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

LINKS

rhagavan bwo; KuttiBoi
FB!!!; Facebook

veena;praveena sis

PREVIOUS TOPICS

PAST MONTHS

--------------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING AFTER THIS POINT, THE "DISCLAIMER" IS WHERE CREDITS AND WHATNOT ARE GIVEN WITH ALL DUE RESPECT! PLEASE DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING! BUT REMEMBER TO REMOVE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE BEFORE USING THIS LAYOUT AS THIS IS JUST A REMINDER FOR YOU ONLY. THANKS!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER

Absolutely no infringement of copyright intended whatsoever, this layout was conceived ONLY for creative purposes. All rights are reserved to respective parties, even those not explicitly stated herein. And lastly take everything with a pinch of salt.

Brushes (DeviantArt + Various Locations)
_dysfunction Resources (Mine)
Photoshop 7.0/Paint Shop Pro 8
Notepad (To Edit HTML)
Notepad++ (Sweet Program)

Powered by Blogger